- My new sounds: Galaxy soundcloud.com/bernard-lampre… on #SoundCloud 1 month ago
- New track “Arctic” Space station EP 2016 bernardlampreiamusic.wordpress.com/2016/05/13/new… 8 months ago
- RT @nealmorse: Finished another rough sketch of a Prog epic for Transatlantic today. Wow, this is going to be EPIC! No pun intended. 3 years ago
- RT @WelshDalaiLama: When Will I Am dies will it say Will He Was on his gravestone? #TheVoiceUK 3 years ago
- RT @nealmorse: Wrote some cool stuff for TRANSATLNTIC demos today. I'm getting excited to get together next month! 3 years ago
- 10,823 hits
I working in studio on new album of Space station and on new project album of library music in a new Ableton Live 9. In the recent past I used Protools 10, and Nuendo 5, but formaking electronic music and for live concerts this time use the Ableton Live 9.
See you soon.
EMpressions is a showcase for instrumental electronic music from around the world by Steven Grace.
13 March 2013
This video is a production by Geoff from Nova Zelândia.
This week I working on two long tracks of electronic music (15:00) and (10:00) in ableton live.I hope finish the tracks this week . I am happy with this working,nice sequencers beautiful pads and nice synts sounds!!! See you!!
Hello my friends Happy new year I starting making of a new albums for space station. On the new working I compose in Ableton live 8.2,7 in the past working on protools,Nuendo and cubase but the Ableton is very good for working on electronic music and for live concerts!! I love this Daw!! I use on this albums lots of Synths Vsti and synths Roland,Korg,Novation,Yamaha. I hope very soon have two new workings 1 EP for free and 1 album not free of space station project and one special album of space station for my live concerts of planetary of Lisbon this year of 2012. More news of making the albums with studio reports very soon.Thank you very much to all for download my album transmission (1500 downloads) nice reviews radio airplays and nice comments about my EM. See you my friends and thank you for your time. Bernard